free live ..The World Championship LIVE on Clip My Horse

One World Championship, 4 disciplines, and extraordinarily robust partners: ClipMyHorse.TV free live and FEI.TV have joined forces and could convey the maximum emotional moments of the World Championship in Herning to you! Whether at home, withinside the stable, or on the fish fry to your garden – the World Championship is anywhere there’s internet!

LIVE on Clip My Horse

Premium individuals can comply with all of the disciplines stay on live ClipMyHorse.TV, after which watch the excellent moments of the World Championships once more withinside the media center – absolutely unlimited. For all folks who aren’t but a ClipMyHorse.TV top rate member, we’ve got a mystery tip: Sign up now for the unfastened trial month and revel in all of the blessings of the top rate club for one month absolutely freed from charge – which includes the World Championship!

clip my horse live

The World Championship kicks off on Saturday, August 6, with the dressage riders, and concludes on Sunday, August 14, with the display jumpers and the para-dressage riders. In addition to the stay broadcast, this system consists of insights backstage and each day highlights broadcasts.

fei world equestrian games 2022 live

Program The software at a glance (C-EST time zone)*:

Dressage:

Saturday, August 6, from 9:00 a.m. – Team Grand Prix Part 1 Sunday, August 7, from 9.00 a.m. – Team Grand Prix Part 2
Monday, August eight, from 2:00 p.m. – Individual Grand Prix Special Wednesday, August 10, from eight p.m. – Individual Grand Prix Freestyle

Jumping:

Wednesday, August 10, from eight a.m. – Team qualification Thursday, August 11, from 10.00 a.m. – Nations Cup Part 1 Friday, August 12, from 9:00 p.m. – Nations Cup Part 2; Team Final Sunday, August 14, from 2:00 p.m. – Individual Final, rounds.

Para-Dressage:

Wednesday, August 10, from eight.30 a.m. – Team qualification Grade II, IV, and V Thursday, August 11, from eight.30 a.m. Team qualification Grade I and III Friday, August 12, from eight.30 a.m. – 2d Team qualification Grade II, IV, and V Saturday, August 13, from 9.00 a.m. – 2d Team qualification Grade I and III Sunday, August 14, from 9.00 a.m. – Freestyle Grade I, II, III, IV, and V

Vaulting:

Saturday, August 6, from eight.30 a.m. – Compulsory Test Female, Male, Groups Sunday, August 7, from 1:00 p.m. – Technique Test Female, Male, and primary Freestyle Pas-de-Deux Monday, August eight, from 12.00 p.m. – Freestyle Female, Male, and primary Freestyle Groups Wednesday, August 10, from 12.00 p.m. – 2d Freestyle Pas-de-Deux and Groups, Nations Cup.

*As of July 21, 2022, adjustments are reserved.

10% Discount for Premium Membership Save 10% on ClipMyHorse top rate club the use of the code « Eurodressage10 » after your one-month unfastened trial. The World Championship in equestrian sports activities is held collectively each 4 years, now could be your 4yr chance. Experience the World Championship LIVE – with ClipMyHorse.TV!

If you’ve got got any questions on the broadcast, you may constantly touch our support (support@clipmyhorse.tv) or you may additionally discover all of the information at the touchdown page:

https://watch.clipmyhorse.tv/worldchampionships2022

Laisser un commentaire