free live ..The World Championship LIVE on Clip My Horse

ClipMyHorse.TV free live

One World Championship, 4 disciplines, and extraordinarily robust partners: ClipMyHorse.TV free live and FEI.TV have joined forces and could convey the maximum emotional moments of the World Championship in Herning to you! Whether at home, withinside the stable, or on the fish fry to your garden – the World Championship is anywhere there’s internet! LIVE … Lire la suite

DRESSAGE TO MUSIC

DRESSAGE TO MUSIC

DRESSAGE TO MUSIC : The opportunity to ride to music and use it as a tool to increase the overall enjoyment of ridingis becoming more and more popular with both able bodied and disabled riders and also theircoaches and trainers. Why use music? Riding to music is great fun and can be done by riders … Lire la suite

Clip my horse TV free

partners: ClipMyHorse.TV and FEI.TV

watch Clip my horse TV free 2022/2023 With your current FEI.TV membership you get unlimited access to ClipMyHorse.TV WITHOUT additional costs! You can watch as much as you want, whenever you want. There’s always something new to discover and new equestrian sports events, shows and movies are added regularly! In order to watch Clip my … Lire la suite

Sophie Ellis Bextor Pride Festival.. blue sequin playsuit and flamboyant

Brighton Pride Festival

Pride Festival: Sophie Ellis Bextor flashes her legs in an eye-catching blue sequin playsuit and flamboyant tulle jacket as she performs at Brighton Pride Festival. Pride Festival : Sophie Ellis Bextor dressed to impress in an eye catching blue number as she performed at Brighton Pride Festival in West Sussex on Sunday. Sophie Ellis Bextor … Lire la suite