Question and Answer .. Can Men and Women Be « Just Friends »?

Can Men and Women Be « Just Friends »?

The general consensus among men is that if your girl is still friends with an ex or ex-lover of any kind then you need to drop her. Asap! It will not work and she WILL cheat on you. I’m here to set the record straight and speak up for all the loyal women out there who disagree. What are the real warning signs that let you know when you should be suspicious and how can this work? Before I go there let me just say that most of the time keeping an ex-lover around is a definite red flag for either party. But with transparency, trust, respect, and communication it doesn’t have to end in disaster.

When Should You Be Worried About Your GF Cheating

They spend the night together. If they have had SEX this is UNACCEPTABLE. It doesn’t matter if it was 10 months or 10 years ago 👱👳. Especially if she got that bomb $%&**. You better believe he will never forget it.

She spends time with him without discussing it with you first. If they go out together and she lets you know afterwards where she was that’s not cool.

She actively keeps you two as faaaaaar apart as possible and you know nothing at all about him or what they do together. If it’s truly a friendship why hide?

She acts really different when he’s around. Or gets upset or jealous when he’s dating someone.

She doesn’t answer your calls when she’s with him.

There are other actions that you may need to take note of but as far as I’m concerned these are cut and dry, no excuses, legitimate reasons to be completely pissed.

Can men and women be just friends? In many cases, the answer is no. Sometimes that is a good thing, when both people see friendship as a step to mutually satisfying love, sex, and/or commitment. At other times, men and women cannot be just friends because only one friend desires something more. Those mismatched desires between men and women lead to unequal friend-zone situations, in which one person’s needs are completely satisfied at the other’s expense. Those unfortunate instances and the frustrations around them are the friendship problems we hear so much about.

Friendship between men and women is not impossible. However, it does require finding someone with friendship goals matching your own. Communicating clearly and leaving when there is not a match is key. Also, if you desire to be « just friends, » it may be better to pick friends who are already in other romantic relationships. That way, you can have a satisfying exchange, a good friend, and no frustration.

Laisser un commentaire